Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moo Moo Moms

I think we are officially settled in. I'm wondering how do people do twins, triplets, or 4+? I’ve seen pictures of mothers breastfeeding twins at the same time – like milk machines man. I call them moo moo moms. I guess I’m just a moo mom. And not even, since the little poopy has to take formula since I'm on Bactrim for mastitis (gotta pump and dump) and the doctor says that some doctors say it's ok to b-feed on Bactrim but some don't think it's ok so he wanted to play it on the safe side. Boo. I felt like I was dumping liquid gold away and wanted to store it away until I had time to research to confirm his play it safe theory. But oh well - once I dumped the first, it was easier after that. I can't wait until I get back to being a moo mom next week.

--Jade

1 comment:

  1. How's baby Colgin and mama doing? I'm waiting for the next post!!! Can't keep your subscribers in angst too long!!! I check this daily you know:). Thinking of all of you and hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete