
Well as you can see Colgin is now sitting in the bumbo cause his neck is now strong enough to hold his head. If you look closely you can see the big scar on the side of his face. This scar is my fault(daddy). I put him down on the sofa for 20 seconds to wash my hands and the next thing I notice when I return is that he fell sideways and onto my folder. When I lifted him up he had a huge cut on the side of his face from a paper cut. My heart was melting when I saw it bleeding and Jade was steaming like a volcano.(some people will get this but not all) Well here's the pic. Enjoy. It looks a lot better now.
i don't get the inside joke, but i'd be steaming like a volcano as well! keep that pretty face scar free! :) hey, as long as there's no trip to the ER the first couple years, you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteready to erupt with no indication?
ReplyDelete